The hotel’s 304 rooms are the vision of New York designer Karim Rashid, who’s introduced a futuristic look in pink hues. They include iPod docks and a mini-bar complete with nail varnish. If inspiration strikes we also have keyboards and guitars on the 24hr room service menu.
- Many rooms have river views
- Underfloor heating and La Bottega products in the bathrooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- The use of a SEAT Ateca free of charge during your stay (subject to availability)
- Complimentary tea and Nespresso service
We’re proud to be known as the only hotel in Berlin with our own music studios and recording booth. The hotel has an art gallery, too, which is great for hosting events. If you're thinking about organizing an event at the hotel you'll be pleased to hear that we're this years winner of C&IT's (leading British Meeting & Conference magazine) “Best Overseas Conference Venue” award.
- Terraced bar and restaurant overlooking the river
- Fitness and wellness area spead over 2 floors which includes a gym, spa, and relaxation area
- Wii consoles in the hotel
- nhow music night with upcoming artist concerts on the first Saturday of every month
- Temporary art exhibitions from international artists
- If you're staying with us over the weekend take advantage of "Lazy Sunday", and enjoy breakfast until noon as well as a late checkout (before 5pm) free of charge.
- Awarded the ISO 14001 and 50001 environmental and energy certificates, thanks to its environmental commitment
- 10% Discount for Affluent Traveler Collection Clients
- One Category Room Upgrade, based on availability
- Early Check-in/Late Check-out
- Free Wi-Fi